Your lifestyle is analyzed based on many factors like:
- BMI index, WHR, WHtR, fat mass
- overall diet quality and type
- drinks you consume
- level of physical activity and fitness
- stress and sleep quality
- consumption of healthy food like vegetables
- consumption of unhealthy food
At the end you will be presented with the list of possible improvements:
- what food you should stop eating and why
- what micro nutrients (like potassium, magnesium, vitamin B, vitamin D) you might consume in inadequate amounts
- what lifestyle habits require change
- what kind of nutrients you might overconsume (sodium, trans fat, saturated fat)
- what should be done to improve your diet quality
- what lifestyle improvement undertake to minimize civilization diseases risks like diabetes, hypertension or cardiovascular disease
- is your fat mass ok? BMI index, WHR, WHtR are all taken into consideration. What is important you are not declared overweight based only on BMI index. BMI index can be misleading if your fitness levels are high and you have much muscle.
- should you move more, what is recommended sport activity level to achieve best fitness and health
- do you sleep enough, how is stress affecting your body health
App works like diet coach, lifestyle test and check - virtual dietitian and trainer.
Body health and fitness are dependent on many small factors. Inadequate magnesium, potassium or other micro nutrients levels can have profound effect on your body composition, insulin sensitivity.
Every generated result come with short explanatory article. If magnesium level is suspected to be low you get an explanation what food contains a lot of magnesium and what are possible consequences of magnesium deficiency.
If you have enough digging in the health oriented sources you can easily test your lifestyle, check all the problems and improve your diet composition, make sure you get enough potassium, protein and other essential nutrients. Every fitness oriented person should check just to be sure that nothing is missed.
Data model of this app is based on proven, mainstream sources.