Each voice can be purchased through a simple In-App purchase process.
Some of the features of Vocalizer include:
- Support for over 80 voices in over 40 different languages.
- Emoji support
- Easy customization of pronunciation through a user dictionary.
- Reading speed and pitch customization.
- Number and punctuation reading preferences.
- And many more!
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make Vocalizer your default Text-to-Speech engine by going to Settings > Language & input > Text-to-Speech output and checking “Vocalizer TTS" as your default engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
- Improved purchase management
- Reordered voice list, making purchased voices appear first
- Fixed a crash on 4.0.3 devices
- Updated translations for most languages