Just “Vurb it” to:
• Search— Look for restaurants, stores, movies, events, music, videos, and get your results in the form of useful Vurb Cards.
• Get reviews— Read reviews from Foursquare, Yelp, Tastemade, Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic, and even other Vurb users.
• Do more— Make reservations with OpenTable then order an Uber or Lyft to get there. Book movie tickets with Fandango or stream shows and music. All in one app.
• Chat with friends— Share and plan with your friends with messaging and group chat. You can also share via text, email, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Make lists and plans— Save your favorite Vurb Cards as Decks. Everything from “The Perfect NYC Date Night” to your “Top 10 Movies of All Time”. Then share your Decks with friends.
• Discover insider spots— Follow tastemakers such as Chef Michael Mina and Jeffrey Zurofsky from Bravo’s “Best New Restaurant” on Vurb to find cool, off the beaten path places.
Please send all feedback or bug reports to [email protected]
*Not optimized for tablets