Welcome to Weather Watchman, an app that lets you find your perfect travel destination based on your preferred time of travel and desired weather parameters. Want to explore a country with snow in the middle of the summer, or bathe in the sun during winter? Fire-up Weather Watchman and you'll find travel destinations in a matter of seconds! You can see it in action here: https://youtu.be/FZChGdB4qZw
- Effortless weather discovery. Just decide in which month of the year you want to travel, and your desired temperature and Weather Watchman will show you the countries that match your expectations (temperature-wise). If you are looking for the sun in the winter or snow in the summer, this app is the key.
- Sort by multiple parameters. By default results will be sorted by temperature (high to low). However, you can find countries using other parameters as well. You can sort by dry days in a year, daily/monthly rainfall quantities or average fog or snow days. These filters allow you to fine-tune your next destination based on weather parameters.
- Accurate weather data. On first install only, the app will connect via the Internet and load the latest weather parameter details. This step ensures that you are always finding your next travel destination using accurate weather data.
- Weather details by country. Once results are in you can tap on a country to see the weather parameter details unique to that country (i.e. min/max temperature, daily/monthly rainfall). You'll also see the country pinpointed on a zoom-able map for you to analyze its location.
- Easy to use. Weather Watchman was created with usability in mind thus it is very easy to use. With a simple interface, all you need to decide is when you want to travel and what's your desired weather parameter, and it will show you the possible destinations.
We're a UK-based app development studio (which explains our focus on weather apps), and Weather Watchman is our first release. It would be amazing if you could install it and let us know your thoughts - or just say hello :-)